Maria J. Nuñez Helps You Get Past the Many Bankruptcy Myths
At Nuñez Law Corporation, we are constantly called upon to correct misinformation about Chapter 7 and Chapter 13consumer bankruptcy options.
Our law firm’s founder, Maria J. Nuñez, honestly answers your questions and helps map a plan that suits your specific needs.
Many of the claims about bankruptcy protections that have arisen since bankruptcy laws changed are simply incorrect. You should not let these bankruptcy myths interfere with doing what’s best for your family.
An informed client will make wise decisions about his or her family’s future. We filter out bankruptcy misinformation and replace it with reliable facts and advice you can trust.
Contact our Nuñez Law Corporation offices in Downtown San Diego or North San Diego County, San Marcos with one phone call to (619) 501-3566 . Your first consultation is always free of charge.
Don’t Believe the Rumors — Don’t Surrender to Fear Tactics
Here are just a few of the bankruptcy myths that have circulated since changes in bankruptcy law took effect:
- You will lose everything you own, by filing for bankruptcy.
- You will never be able to rebuild a credit rating.
- Your spouse has to file for bankruptcy along with you.
- You can only file once.
- A bankruptcy filing doesn’t mean that creditors won’t continue to harass you.
- You will not be able to discharge medical or credit card debt, under the new law.
- You will never be able to receive another federal income tax refund.
- You will have to complete a written test in order to emerge from bankruptcy.
An atmosphere of trust between a lawyer and a client is important to us. We want you to be open and honest of us so we can better protect your interests. We want you to be able to depend on our explanations of how bankruptcy works and if it will work for you. You can use our timely legal advice to defeat falsehoods and bring your family back from its tremendous financial difficulties.
Schedule a free consultation With a San Diego, California Bankruptcy Law Firm
Contact Attorney Maria J. Nuñez and Nuñez Law Corporation today by phone or e-mail. Overnight messages are returned promptly. Se habla español.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.